January 11, 2011

Snow Days

It has been doing a lot of the above outside so that means staying home and staying warm! People from North Carolina are not aware of how to drive in these conditions so there is a lot of time spent on the couch when this happens.

My big crochet project is this Sardinia sweater I have been working on for awhile now. It's come quite a long way but I still have a lot to due. I was first inspired to make this sweater when I saw it here. The book is the Summer Crochet book by Rowan that you can get here.

This is a crochet hook holder/book that my mom surprised me with at Christmas. It's amazing! I used to keep all my hooks in a little cosmetic bag but here it is organized and it carries scissors, ruler and all my hooks. She is so creative and knew what I needed!

Here is a shot of it open. She chose great fabrics from one of my favorite fabric collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment